Hubei Jiangnan Special Automobile Co. Ltd.
A Dump Truck (known in the UK as a dumper/Tipper Truck) is a truck used for transporting loose material (such as sand, gravel, or demolition waste) for construction. A typical dump truck is equipped with an open-box bed, which is hinged at the rear and equipped with hydraulic pistons to lift the front, allowing the material in the bed to be deposited ("dumped") on the ground behind the truck at the site of delivery.
Features of Dump Truck
1. The chassis is purchased from some domestic famous companies, such as China Dongfeng Automobile Company, China Dongfeng Motor Limited Company, China Dongfeng Automobile Limited Liability Company, FAW Jiefang, Sino Truck, Beiqi Foton Motor, Hualing Heavy-duty Truck, Northern Benz, Shaanxi Automobile, Jianghuai Automobile, and Jiangling Motors.
2. The dump truck is mainly composed of hydraulic system and operating system.
3. Its two hydraulic cylinders are made by domestic well-known companies.
4. The carriage is made of carbon steel and stainless steel whose thickness is in the range of 5 to 20mm. It can rotate automatically to unload goods. Its cycle time is less than 60s.
5. The shape of carriage could be U-shaped or V-shaped. The carriage also can be designed with back door, side door, ternary door or more.
6. Seal cover is optional. Users can open the seal cover manually or hydraulically.
Applications of Dump Truck
Our dump truck can transport coal, ores or various building materials such as limestone, sand, stones, earth, and other bulk materials. It can be used together with loading machines for mass transportation.