Hubei Jiangnan Special Automobile Co. Ltd.
Features of Sewage Suction Truck
1. Our sewage suction truck is mainly composed of vacuum sewage pump, power takeoff, transmission shaft, moisture separator, gas-oil separator, multiple directional control valve, tank body, blowoff valve, visible window for sewage, vacuum pressure gauge, pipe network system, hydraulic circuit, and hand-washing facility. It only costs less than five minutes to fill the tank, and its suction height is above 5m. When the tank is filled well, the truck will unload them automatically.
2. The chassis is manufactured by China Dongfeng Automobile Company, China Dongfeng Motor Limited Company, China Dongfeng Automobile Limited Liability Company. It also can be purchased from other domestic well-known companies, such as FAW Jiefang, Sino Truck, Beiqi Foton Motor, Hualing Heavy-duty Truck, Northern Benz, Shaanxi Automobile, Jianghuai Automobile, and Jiangling Motors.
3. The sewage suction truck has set up secondary protection device for vacuum pump, so sewage can not permeate into the pump.
4. The vacuum pump is manually operated. It operates with hydraulic oil pump synchronously.
5. The sewage suction truck has properties of self suction and discharge, high working speed, large volume, and long service life.
Operating Notes of Sewage Suction Truck
1. Users should make the vacuum pump run at the proper speed. High or low speed will affect the service life of our truck.
2. Users should loose door bolts first and then lift the door of tank to the proper position. After that, users overturn the tank on the flat ground.
3. The vacuum pump and lubricant pump are not working when the truck is moving.
4. Waste oil and hazardous materials are permitted to transport.
5. If users need to overhaul the truck as the tank is lifted, he or she must need support rods and safety baffle plates to keep him or her safe.
6. Urgent turn and brake are not permitted as a result of high center of gravity.
7. The sewage suction truck should run at intermediate or low speed while carrying sewage.