Hubei Jiangnan Special Automobile Co. Ltd.
A tank truck or Tanker Truck or tanker, is a motor vehicle designed to carry liquefied loads, dry bulk cargo or gases on roads. Many variants exist due to the wide variety of liquids that can be transported. Tank trucks tend to be large; they may be insulated or non-insulated; pressurized or non-pressurized; and designed for single or multiple loads. Some are semi-trailer trucks.
The tank truck can be called oil tanker and refueling truck. It is mainly used for the transport and storage of petroleum-based stuff such as gasoline, diesel oil, crude oil, lubricating oil, coal tar, and more.
Features of Tank Truck
1. The chassis is manufactured by China Dongfeng Automobile Company, China Dongfeng Motor Limited Company, China Dongfeng Automobile Limited Liability Company. It also can be purchased from other domestic well-known companies, such as FAW Jiefang, Sino Truck, Beiqi Foton Motor, Hualing Heavy-duty Truck, Northern Benz, and Shaanxi Automobile.
2. The tank is oval, and made of superior quality carbon steel (4-6mm). It can be manufactured according to production standard of Chinese oil tank truck or European oil tank truck.
3. The tank body adopts advanced butt welding technique. Anti-wave clapboards are installed in it to ensure security. Additionally, high pressure gas will be filled into it for leak test when the tank body is manufactured well. All these make our truck have advantages of high strength, stability, and security.
4. The shot blasting pretreatment technique and advanced baking varnish technique are adopted to make tank body have properties of rust prevention, anti-corrosion, durability and aesthetic appearance.
5. Tax control computer tankers and flow meter can be equipped in the oil tank truck.
6. Our oil tank can be divided into single silo or more silos to storage oil, chemicals, or water according to customers' needs.
7. Heating pipe and insulating course are optional. The heat insulator is 50-100mm thick, and filling materials could be rock wool, polyurethane foam, and aluminum silicate. The outer sheet iron cold plate of insulating course is 1.2mm thick, and stainless steel mirror face and frosted sheet are1.0mm thick.
8. One or three gravity-flow valves can be installed on the bottom or side of tank.
Maintenance and care of Tank Truck
1. The oil tank, relief valve, filter and oil hose should be regularly cleaned to ensure cleanness.
2. Users should regularly apply lubricating oil to the joints of both ends of oil hoses for easy destuffing.
3. The maintenance and use of lubricant pump should be strictly carried out according to operation instruction.
Operating Notes of Tank Truck
1. Good conduction of static is required during the whole fueling operation process. So users should first stick the pole into earth and then place oil hoses on the ground before fueling operation.
2. Tyre chain and low speed is required when the truck is driven on snowy and icy road. The speed should be below 35km/h when the truck is driven on the rain-drenched roadway. Urgent brake and turn are not permitted.
3. Drivers should light foglight and lower speed in foggy days. Besides, he or she must pay more attention on road center line and taillights of moving vehicles before him or her. If the fog is quite heavy, drivers should stop the truck, turn on alarm switch, light all direction signal lights and keep it in a safe place.